Krystyna's Jewelry offers a one (1) year limited warranty FREE of charge with the purchase of your diamond engagement ring, wedding band, and/or other diamond jewelry.
- Defects in workmanship
- Loss of any diamond(s) less than or equal to 0.05 carats each in weight due to normal wear and tear
- Repair as necessary to maintain the expected wear-ability of your diamond jewelry
- Repair of any broken prongs
- Tightening of any diamonds that may become loose during normal wear and tear of your diamond jewelry
- You must provide proof of purchase for inspection (or provide your last name) to exercise warranty
- Re-polishing and Rhodium plating of your diamond jewelry is free for one (1) year from the date of purchase
- Free lifetime cleaning of diamond jewelry*
- Free lifetime inspection of your diamond jewelry
- This is not a diamond replacement or full diamond jewelry merchandise replacement plan
- Krystyna’s Jewelry is not obligated to repair or replace diamonds or prongs due to the excessive or abusive treatment of the diamond jewelry other than normal wear and tear.
- Warranty does not cover loss or theft of the diamond jewelry or any damage resulting from loss, theft, misuse, abuse, dropping, or any other mistreatment of your diamond jewelry
- Any repair work done on or tampering of jewelry by anyone other than Krystyna’s Jewelry and/or its authorized affiliates shall make this agreement NULL and VOID. All work must be done solely by Krystyna’s Jewelry and its authorized affiliates.
- Under no circumstances shall Krystyna’s Jewelry be liable to purchaser or any person for consequential, incidental, economic, direct, indirect, general, or special damages arising out of breach of warranty, expressed or implied, under this contract.
- We recommend you bring your diamond jewelry to us for cleaning and inspection every six (6) months.
- Cleaning and inspection of diamond jewelry purchased at Krystyna’s Jewelry is free of charge for the lifetime of your diamond jewelry.
- Polishing and Rhodium plating of your diamond jewelry will incur a charge after one (1) year.